Liberty Mutual  gets praise for its clever TV ads BUT I read that the
company is guilty of funding fossil fuel drilling and deforestation
projects.

Tim

On Thu, Dec 2, 2021 at 7:52 AM Elaine Hawkes <[email protected]> wrote:

> I have had AAA for years - but my Liberty Mutual car insurance covers the
> same issues.
> Has anyone used their car insurance coverage to get roadside help? Does it
> come as quickly as AAA?
> I'm thinking I might not need AAA, though I have fond memories of those
> spiral-notebook Triptiks...
> --
> The LincolnTalk mailing list.
> To post, send mail to [email protected].
> Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
> Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/
> .
> Change your subscription settings at
> https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.
>
>
-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

Reply via email to