This may help with your latter question.
https://smallbusiness.chron.com/make-business-facebook-appear-google-28581.html

On Fri, Dec 17, 2021 at 8:06 PM Ursula Nowak <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just started a facebook page for the Society of St. Vincent de Paul and
> our food pantry here in Lincoln as I need it for a grant proposal to the
> Cummings Foundation. I had resisted Facebook so far, so I am all new to
> this. Apparently I need 25 likes before I can choose a username for the
> page. Could you please help me out and like our page?
> @svdplincolnweston
> <https://www.facebook.com/SVdP-of-Lincoln-Weston-103610442188447/about/?ref=page_internal>
>
> And can someone explain to me why it doesn't come up in a google search?
>
> Thanks!
> Ursula
> --
> The LincolnTalk mailing list.
> To post, send mail to [email protected].
> Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
> Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/
> .
> Change your subscription settings at
> https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.
>
>
-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

Reply via email to