Hi Robin,

If you’re still looking for some help with your garden I’d love to chat about 
it when it’s convenient for you. I have a strong back and a lot of interest in 
ecological garden design, along with experience in landscaping, knowledge of 
native plants, and a degree in natural resource conservation. 

I run a photography business, have a 6 month old baby, and have to work on our 
farm (I live at Matlock Farm on Lexington Rd.) so 2-4 hours per week is 
probably the extent of my availability, but I’d love the opportunity to learn 
some things from you and to work on such a beautiful garden (I’ve never seen it 
in person but have heard it’s amazing!) 

My cell number is 617-319-3913 or email works fine for correspondence. Thanks 
for your consideration, hope to hear from you soon! 

Best, 

Corey

Corey Nimmer
Owner/Photographer
Corey Flint Photography
www.coreyflint.com
(617) 319-3913




-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

Reply via email to