I switched to Hoka from New Balance over 5 years ago!
They are the absolute best!! 


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone


On Monday, May 9, 2022, 9:32 AM, Vicki Braithwaite 
<[email protected]> wrote:

Jack Rabbit in Lexington has a well-trained, patient staff.  Btw, I LOVE my 
Hoka shoes (switching from New Balance)which Michelson's (Lexington) also 
carries
Vicki B
On Mon, May 9, 2022 at 9:24 AM Heather Broglio <[email protected]> wrote:

I am an orthopedic PT who has been referring patients to marathon sports for 
years. (I usually go to the Wellesley store) The best part about them is that 
it's not just for runners.  I've seen them take 45 minutes to make sure a woman 
on a walker was fitted with a sneaker they could put on themselves as well as 
have the correct fit.  There are so many nuances with running shoes (walking 
sneakers).  Some have wider toe boxes/narrower heel cups, some are stability 
shoes and some are neutral shoes. The staff are trained to look at your feet, 
watch you walk and fit the correct shoe.  They are even more specific, now, as 
they have a machine that tells them where you place the most pressure on your 
feet when you stand. For an added bonus, you are free to take the shoe and wear 
it outside/inside-run/walk with it for 30 days.  If you are not satisfied, you 
can return them and put the entire cost of that sneaker, towards another one 
until you find one that really fits. It's where I go to get mine as well.Good 
luckHeather Broglio
On Mon, May 9, 2022 at 8:46 AM Leslie Turek <[email protected]> wrote:

I have been going to Marathon Sports in Wellesley or Cambridge for years. Their 
sales staff is well=trained. They look at your old shoes to assess the wear 
patterns and then watch you walk and recommend exactly the right shoe 
construction to match your feet and gait.Leslie Turek
On Mon, May 9, 2022 at 8:32 AM Shira H <[email protected]> wrote:


Hi neighbors – does anyone have a running shoe store to recommend?  I’ve been 
wearing the same exact running shoes for years, but starting to have problems 
with them, so looking for a knowledgeable store that can help find a pair that 
works.  
-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.


-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.


-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.


-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.




-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

Reply via email to