Carl,
I found this article about the 
Walabot<https://www.bobvila.com/articles/walabot-stud-finder/>. Although Bob 
Vila likes it he seems to indicate he prefers a high quality conventional stud 
finder. His favorite was the Zircon MultiScanner 
A200<https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09CVCZD1W/?tag=best-stud-finder-20&asc_source=browser&asc_refurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bobvila.com%2Farticles%2Fbest-stud-finders&th=1>.

—
tim

------------------------------
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 14:22:32 -0400
From: Carl Robert Blesius <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
Subject: [LincolnTalk] Can I borrow your Walabot for a day?

Last night while drywall fishing for a joist I was let down by my measuring 
tape, magnetic stud finder (which typically works), AND a dielectric stud 
finder (which typically doesn?t).

The frustration, wasted time, and (now) pockmarked ceiling now make a Walabot 
seem cheap (assuming it actually works!). Anyone have a Walabot (or something 
better) that I could try before I buy? I?d like to hit studs/joists on my first 
try from here on out!

E.g. https://walabot.com/products/walabot-diy-plus-x

Carl (Todd Pond Rd)

-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

Reply via email to