Yes.  I saw one a couple of months ago at the intersection of Upland 
Field/Tower Rd and Lincoln Rd; and saw one just yesterday: crossing Lincoln Rd 
near Ballfield Rd.  

Allen Vander Meulen
- Beaver Pond Rd.


> On Oct 5, 2022, at 12:21, Victoria piercehouse.com <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
> Hi Lt!!
>  
> I am sure I am not the only one, but I have been seeing LOTS of fisher cats 
> at and around The Pierce House! As a cat and dog owner, I just wanted to let 
> everyone know!  I have seen 2 of them this week so far!
>  
> Keep your fur babies safe!!!
>  
> Best,
> Victoria
>  
> Victoria Otis
> Director of Pierce House 
> Click here to view the Pierce House Brochure 
> <https://bits.zynbit.com/link?guid=8e6ad16c-3fc7-4b32-8e86-0d1e5186f6c7&url=https://pubs.hawthorncreative.com/piercehouse>
> Email: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
> Office: 781-259-9757 
> Pierce House | 17 Weston Road | Lincoln, MA 01773
> www.piercehouse.com <http://www.piercehouse.com/>
> <image001.png>
>  
>  
> -- 
> The LincolnTalk mailing list.
> To post, send mail to [email protected] 
> <mailto:[email protected]>.
> Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/ 
> <http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/>.
> Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/ 
> <https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/>.
> Change your subscription settings at 
> https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln 
> <https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln>.

-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

Reply via email to