As a highly qualified Mom who has already seen two daughters into top
colleges, I wish to use my qualifications and experience to help the
upcoming generations in excelling in Math, Science (at all levels), English
Comprehension / verbal skills, preparation for SAT and ACT. I can also help
in writing college essays. My academic qualifications include CFA, MBA and
CPA. Added qualifications include avid student of philosophy for over 10
years and will help your teenager student develop the right
perspective towards life and their academics, as a parent I realize we
could all use some help with that.

Working with me will build your kid's confidence and passion to study and
excel and most of all develop a progressive thinking aptitude.

Contact: Sangita Gandhi # 7812575032
-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

Reply via email to