We have had a drone hover in our back porch on at least two occasions. 
Visibility into our living room. Scary. Anne Warner

- Sent from iPhone. Typed by thumb. Excuse misspellings! 

> On Nov 11, 2022, at 9:52 AM, Peter Creath <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I frequently see a drone hovering and slowly moving around the area at 
> night.  Most recently I think was this past Wednesday, around 9:30 pm.  I see 
> it north of Trapelo, in the general vicinity of Lexington Rd (I think -- it's 
> hard to gauge distance in the sky at night).
> 
> Does anyone have any idea whose this is or what it's doing?  I'm mostly 
> curious given how often I see it.
> 
>       -P
> 
> -- 
> The LincolnTalk mailing list.
> To post, send mail to [email protected].
> Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
> Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
> Change your subscription settings at 
> https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.
> 
-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

Reply via email to