Thanks for all those who responded, but the canoe has found a new home.  Given 
the level of interest,  I only wish I had another sixteen to give away!

Best,
Ken

Lifting the Human Spirit by Design
781-259-3300
781-259-8900 cell
www.keha.com




> On Dec 6, 2022, at 1:53 PM, Ken Hurd <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Afternoon, LincolnTalkers,
> 
> I have a sturdy Great Canadian Canoe to offer to anyone who could use it.  It 
> needs a little scrubbing, but it's otherwise in decent shape.
> 
> Please email me directly if interested.
> 
> Thanks,
> Ken Hurd
> 
> Lifting the Human Spirit by Design
> 781-259-3300
> 781-259-8900 cell
> www.keha.com <http://www.keha.com/>
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 

-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

Reply via email to