As I noticed during the School project, there is a strong
over-building lobby in town.  People think that large projects
will add value to property etc (possibly does) .  Some sell and leave.
Let us be conservative, let us not urbanize the town.
I appeal to the leaders to contain the costs.
Best regards,
Bijoy Misra