Perfect weekend for checking out the Pierce House! Lots of art, pottery,
jewelry , candles and cards! And of coarse beautiful napkins hand made by South
Sudanese women!
As you know, life  in Boston is expensive. Many Sudanese women are home health
aides- long hard hours and very low pay. Instead of them getting a second low
paying job away from their kids , Ssef is offering an opportunity to sew and be
at home with the kids! We pay them to sew and then we hire south Sudanese to
sell. We hve partially employed 12 people!
If you buy the napkins you are supporting women and their kids!!
Everyone on my holiday list last year  got napkins- - they all love them!!
Enjoy the weekend and support solutions!!
Susan

South Sudanese Enrichment for Families
Susan Winship,LICSW
PO Box 492