Hello Lincoln!

This time of year often brings busy days, and it can be a real challenge to
find someone to watch your children when you need it. Many people find that
sitters are either overpriced, chronically unavailable, or just plan
unqualified.

I’m here to fix all that!

My name is Gabriel Kramp and I am 18 years old. I am a college student
attending school in upstate New York.
I am home for my winter break for the next 4 weeks. It came to me, why not
offer my babysitting skills to our town?

Therefore, I am available as a trained and certified babysitter. I have my own
transportation.

I am free mornings until 2:00 pm and then 7:00 pm onwards, Mondays to Friday,
and anytime on weekends.

My rate is $25 per hour for up to 2 children.

If you’d like a skilled, fun, enthusiastic, fluent in French sitter for your
kids, let me know!

Thank you,

Gabriel Kramp

krampgabr...@gmail.com