My Pod XT Live works really well. (built from "staging" in raspbian/debian 3.18.10 source, as i'm using a Raspberry Pi for my project) As does, though marginally less well, the Toneport UX2.

The Guitarport doesn't seem to work at all for me though, which is a shame, as it would be nice for 24 bit DAC functionality on the media centre (Kodi at present) Pi in the living room.

Anyone else tried Guitarport?

I've also got a Toneport UX8 that I'd like to make work with Linux, and I'm wondering if there is any point in me probing it (or stripping, cataloging/photographing chips etc.) and posting the results here? Is there interest?

Cheers!

Mark.