Hi all,

I've been able to access and set the properties in the dateChooser Flash
component (thanks for the info Valentin), but am now having trouble setting
the selectableRange.  I'm sure it's a syntax issue.

This is what I'm working with:

on mSelectableRange me, st, en
  stYr = st.year
  stMo = st.month - 1
  stDt = st.day
  enYr = en.year
  enMo = en.month - 1
  enDt = en.day

  flst = pMySprite.newObject("Date",stYr,stMo,stDt)
  flen = pMySprite.newObject("Date",enYr,enMo,enDt)

  pMySprite.selectableRange = [rangeStart:flst, rangeEnd:flen]
end

Where pMySprite is the dateChooser sprite (obviously), and st/en are lingo
date objects.
I've confirmed that the converted ActionScript date objects are correct.

I've tried all syntax variations I can think of, but continually get
"property not found. #selectableRange".

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Bryan Thompson