-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ross
Clutterbuck
Sent: 20 June 2005 10:34
To: Lingo programming discussion list
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> How to prevent copying a file from CD to HD or
anotherCD

> Actually i want the client to see the demo only, I
> want to prevent him from making its illegal copies and
> distribute to any 3rd parties by replicating the CD.

Well if this is all you want to do why don't you create a demo only
version,
such as putting a great big splash screen at the beginning and end of
the
project saying "approval demo version only! not for commercial use" or
something similar. That way every time the projector runs you will see
this
big screen.

It stops my clients from messing me around anyway...

Ross

Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with
voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
lingo-l@penworks.com  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]).