At 9:58 AM -0700 7/13/05, JOHN HART wrote:
I have  plain text in a field, in a projector. Is there any way, using
Lingo or Javascript, to extract the plain text and create a new html
page from that text?  My next step would be to upload the html page to
a server using something like DirectFTP.  The goal is to automatically
extract the text, convert to HTML, and have it appear live on the web.

This might get you started:

formatedMem = new(#text)
formatedMem.text = (member "plain field").text
put formatedMem.html
-- "<html>
<head>
<title>Untitled</title>