Hi Michael,

I'm not sure about the reg key, but you can directly query the app-data folder by using:

tAppDataFolder = baEnvironment( "APPDATA" )

Cheers,
Valentin

Mendelsohn, Michael wrote:
Hi list...

[WinXP]
I use the below buddy command to get a safe place to store data for
the
projector.  I'm wondering if this registry key has been the same in
previous versions of Windows, and will likely stay the same with
Windows
Vista, that is, if anyone has a crystal ball.  (And if you do have a
crystal ball, I have many more questions for you off list.)

baReadRegString("Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shel
l Folders","AppData","Error","HKEY_CURRENT_USER")

Thanks,
- Michael M.

[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go
to http://www.penworks.com/lingo-l.cgi  To post messages to the list,
email lingo-l@penworks.com  (Problems, email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is for learning and helping with
programming Lingo. Thanks!]