       -----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Mario Arreseygor
Enviado el: martes, 20 de diciembre de 2005 10:36
Para: 'Lingo programming discussion list'
Asunto: RE: <lingo-l> getPropertyDescriptionList: js syntax

              Hi Tom:

              I am in the list but I want send a message and I can't. I
tried for a
       long but without results. Can you tell me where I have to write.
Excuse me
       for this e-mail but I need resolve a problem and I can't write to the
list.

              (my format is "Text without format") and I am in the list.
Besides, I
       had sent emails.

              Excuse me and thank you in advanced

              Mario Arreseygor