At 7:20 PM +0000 2/23/06, Ross Clutterbuck wrote:
The problem I'm having is that I can't find the Mac OSX projector resources anywhere on my OSX installation! Usually the DPLib, IMLLib, etc. files are in the same place as the Director application, but they are just not there on my Mac. I've tried searching for them but only find the Mac Classic versions.

It's not very obvious. You'll find them inside director's own bundle:
/Director MX 2004.app/Contents/MacOS/

--
Cole