At 7:10 PM +0200 7/26/06, Michael Nadel wrote:
A program I made once in Director 6.1 that runs with a projector, in one in about 50 computers a customer on Windows XP, gets an error message about needing 3 MB of virtual memory to run. Does any body have any idea what this could be from, or a way to solve this?

I've heard that making the size of the virtual memory page files equal may help.

--
Cole