goToNetPage("mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]";) will bring up the user's default email
program.  You can probably use that syntax to put a subject and body in to the
email as well but then the user is responsible for hitting the send button.

I think you're better bet is to write a CGI script that uses your server's
sendmail program and have the Shockwave movie call that with the desired
parameters (the email address, scores, etc.)

I've never actually done this, but I should think it can be done.