> Terry Schussler is the guy that tuns directorU.com I´m sure that he
> will help you... or at least he´ll tell you what´s happening.

Just to add to Agustín's info, Terry's a good guy, but he tends to be a
busy guy, too. He's not out to rip people off, in my experience, but
he's not always able to respond as quickly as we'd like. He might be in
Japan, say, doing an intensive training seminar for Mitsubishi.

He usually responds, but it might take some persistence ^_^

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson