> I am working with a stub projector that loads another dir movie. The stub
> contains no installMenu command, but the second movie (the dir file)
> does. When I try to load this movie I get an error. The install is in the
> prepareMovie Movie Script of the second movie.

My ESP xtra(TM) is playing up - what does the error message say?

> ---------------------------
> on prepareMovie -- me
>       installMenu(member"menu")
> end

(Movie-level-only events don't require the 'me' parameter. Unless you're
trying to address the target of a timeout object ...). There's nothing
*obviously* wrong with the lingo involved - assuming that member("menu") is
available to the file requiring it. Menus only work in movies run from
projectors created with the "Full screen", or "In a window AND Show title
bar" option(s) checked.

-Sean.