Greets, I have a kiosk running in a very public place.  Somehow, the
Director program is being exited out of, and randomly, the computer itself
is turned off.

The question I have is, how does one exit out of Director?   Keeping in mind
that there is NO keyboard, No mouse (touch-screen monitor), the exitLock is
set to TRUE and there is a 15 - 20 minute UPS backup.  Oh, yeah, there is no
'exit' button or link either.

I've searched the program over and over for bugs that might cause an error
message and prompt the user to "Continue" or not, haven't found any....yet.

Any ideas?

TIA
Mike Cash