>Start logging everything that's going on in your kisok, then when you find
>it down you can see what the last thing that was done.

That's a great idea...unfortunately I'm already doing that as well.  The
problem is that most times the computer is turned off.  If the comp. loses
power, then Dir. just quits with it and doesn't know to write before
closure.

Is it possible to write a .txt file describing where in the movie Dir. is
immediately before a script error?  --Probably pretty basic, but my brain is
a little fried at this point.

TIA