> Can you get rid of the black key line boarder on a projector?

What has worked for me in the past is to make the projector "In a window"
(File->Create Projector->Options). Then add a (projectorName).ini file and
add this section/keyName to it:
[Settings]
FullScreen=1

I don't remember whether this also works on a Mac, but it does for every
variant of Windows I've tried (IOW, YMMV)

There is also an xtra that will do this for you. Search at:
http://www.updatestage.com/products_table.html

HTH,
-Sean.