Slava Paperno wrote:

> ... In OS 9 I used to be able to
> paste a PNG image into the Get Info Icon, and what was transparent in the
> PNG remained transparent in the icon.

Hmmm. Where were you _copying_ the image from?
All I've managed to get is rectangles with white where I wanted transparency.
--
Carl West   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://eisen.home.attbi.com

I have no superfluous leisure; my stay must be stolen out
of other affairs; but I will attend you awhile.
           - Isabella, Measure for Measure, Act 3 Scene 1
-