> time animation. The ones that bother me are the little tools that I
> write which use OSControl xtra for all the interface components. They
> are so lightweight that it seems crazy to start the fans blowing -
> which also reduces laptop battery time, of course.

Yes, I wish there were an option to say "hey, this is just a regular app, not a
multimedia project".  It's so very easy to make great looking and functioning stuff in
Director that it would be nice if it had the ability to act just like other
applications.

I guess I'll fire off a message to the wishlist.  Maybe if enough people ask for this,
then they'll do it!

Regards,

Daniel