Hi list...

My projector chokes within the following handler:

on mTransition(me, whichTrans, whichMarker)
  if the runmode = "Projector" then
    tell (window "theTOC")
      puppetTransition(whichTrans)
      go whichMarker
    end tell
  else -- author mode
    puppetTransition(whichTrans)
    go whichMarker
  end if
end

The problem is the method is in a global parent script and it's being
called by a MIAW using external casts originally loaded from the stub
projector movie.  So, what's the right syntax?  In author mode, it works
fine.  In projector mode, the go line crashes the projector.

Thanks,
- Michael M.