Hi List,

I need to play a number wmv files (audio and video) as part of the CD
content. This I have successfully done. I have experimented with 2 xtras but
both have their own problems.

1. xMedia xtra from dvelectric - I am unable to set the video position using
lingo. The moment I set the video position, the entire video freezes.

2. Streaming Media Xtra from Tabuleiro - This xtra seems to be good except
that the audio breaks.

Any thoughts will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Anand Ravi