Hi again
kerry -  these scripts are there to show my problem, as you say a file
should be created and then deleted so when the playhead returns to frame 2
after running the button script it should then do this again BUT if i have
selected a file from a directory below the movies directory by either buddy
api or Mui xtra ie gresult=the moviepath/somefolder/somefile , then fileIO
returns 'file already exists' - try it for yourself and see if it happens to
you. THe file does not exist we've deleted it , but it keeps telling me it
does if i use either of the other two xtras in the way explained. thats my
problem, hope that is clearer.
Charles - the order change has no effect. I cant see either fileXtra4 or
PropSave Xtra on macromedias xtra listing - where are they available ?
cheers for your time
Lee Blinco
Multimedia Developer
AVR Productions