Is anyone else getting those annoying spanish 'click here to make sure this
email isn't spam' messages for posting to lingo-l? Much like I'll get after
this one...?

Yep, I've had a few and they're getting to be a real pain. I suspect a Brazilian subscriber's ISP runs this "service" - so if you're from Brazil, and you're the subscriber in question, you'll probably never see this as I _won't_ visit the URL provided and "validate" myself.

-Sean.