I am working on a interactive project and I have went to test it online
and the QuickTime .mov files will not show up. I exported out the .dcr
file and it shows up on the preview test; however, when it is live the
.mov files don't display audio or video.I have all the files that are
associated with it uploaded online and Im sure thats not the issue.

Does anyone have any suggestions to fix the problem???

Did you check the "Download if needed" box after highlighting the QuickTime xtra in the "Modify -> Movie -> Xtras" dialog? If not you should do this and re-publish your movie.

To see if this is your problem you could test it by copying the QuickTime xtra to your Shockwave plugin folder. If your video plays properly then this is probably the cause. I'm not sure what you mean by "preview test" above, so this mightn't be related at all. If you provide system details (OS version, Director version) someone could help you locate this folder if you're not sure where it resides.

HTH,
-Sean.