Hi Tom...

A question about the DirMX2004 workspace:

I'm working on two monitors (Win XP). In Flash MX, if I maximize the
screen, it fills up the primary monitor only and I can drag the panels
outside the workspace and over to the smaller monitor.  In DirMX, I
can't do that.  The Director window has to be stretched out to both
screens in order to have the palettes on the other screen.  What I'm
wondering is if DMX4 has true dual monitor support, where you can drag
the palettes outside the Director workspace.

Thanks,
Michael M.