Hi list...

If anyone has read Mark Jonkman's article,
<http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/mx/director/articles/flash_in_director
.html>,
(credit WthmO on the angle brackets), I'm using a function on the root
timeline to return to Lingo a list of all the properties in a Flash
object.
My Flash object has 6 props that I purposely instanced in this order:
pMinimize1
pSolution1
pMinimize2
pSolution2
pMinimize3
pSolution3

For some reason, they're returned slightly rearranged.  It's not quite
alphabetical order, but they're returned as:
pMinimize3
pMinimize2
pMinimize1
pSolution3
pSolution2
pSolution1

Since first grade, I've known M to come before S, but why 3 before 1?
Shouldn't it be 1 before 3? Also, I don't understand why/where in the
function the props sort themselves?  Is that just a Flash thing?

The Flash function called by Lingo is:

        gListUtility.mGetPropsAsListString = function (objVariable) {
                var sProperties = "";
                for (var elem in objVariable) {
                        sProperties += "#" + elem + ",";
                }
                if (sProperties.length > 0) {
                        return (sProperties.slice (0, -1));
                        // remove last "," from string
                }
                return (sProperties);
        };

(The reason I need the object properties in a particular order is
because I am writing out a web page with tables with FileIO based on all
this data.)

Thanks,
Michael M.