Hi Folks,

Sorry to ask this here on the list, but I can't get through to the vendor and know some of you are using zScript Xtra from Zeus Prod. (Bruce Epstein).

I have the sample movie that came w/my registered version but can't seem to find any documentation. Is there any? (The site says there is) If so, where is it?

TIA,

Gilles