I've thought about this... it seems to be pretty fast, but I wonder how much faster is is than the lingo only approach... I would imagine it would be decent, since there is no text manipulation to create the keys... but ya never know... may have to experiment with that one...

grimmwerks wrote:

Well, if you were using 2004 and created a global flash object, then you
could toss each of these into an associative array, then sort using the
properties quite easily.