Welcome to the list!

I remember going through the exact thing about a year ago. I was looking for a programmatic way to do the exact same thing. I also had the requirement that I had to be able to do VR HotSpots cross-platform. Unfortunately I could not find a solution. I also ran across the Developware version, but it was Windows only. My client eventually dropped the requirement to show/hide ths hotspots.

I never followed through with trying out the Developware Xtra as I needed a cross-platform solution, so I can't tell you how well it works. But if your kiosks are Windows only, I think that they are the only game in town.

Irv