What version of Director are you using?

Regards
Cath

At 09:14 a.m. 14/09/2004 +0530, you wrote:
Hi List,

As part of a setup for a project, I launch a projector from installshield
that copies some files from the CD to the HDD using buddy.

It is working fine on all the test systems here and on almost all the test
platforms on the client end. Unfortunately, on Win NT, SP6 - the moment the
projector is launched, a Dr. Watson error is thrown. (This does not happen
at our end). Any thoughts will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Anand Ravi