Hi Alex

Well, smack an old man up side the head and tell him to wake up :-) I knew that damn it. I remember reading a post by Tom explaining such just recently. So why did I use “on stopMovie,” just to show my ignorance I guess. :-[

I set exitLock to true and changed “on stopMovie” to “on closeRequest” and all works as intended in projector mode also.

Thanks for waking me up Alex,

Lee C