At 11:45 Uhr +0100 14.09.2004, Ross Clutterbuck wrote:
Hi List

The subject line says it all really! I'm going to be setting an INI file
using BuddyAPI for my cross-platform project. Where would the best place for
this INI file be? Usually I'd put them into the OS folder but I don't want
to start running into cross-platform and user restriction issues.

you may want to lokk into the baSysFolder command of buddyApi. e.g. baSysFolder("prefs") is a good place to store a settings file --

ażex