On Sep 14, 2004, at 10:56 AM, Emre Eldemir wrote:

http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/mx/director/articles/ flashpaper_in_dire
ctor.html
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashpaper/2/ flashpap
er_api/flashpaper_api7.html

Thanks Emre (and Chuck for writing the little article.)

I just followed the simple technique described, and had no problems whatsoever. But then, I'm not sure the document I am using is FlashPaper2. I'm not positive how to tell. In the upper left it just says "Macromedia FlashPaper"

Other than the fact that it is hideously slow, as most things Flash are, it seems to be working just fine.

You say it hasn't worked even on the simplest level? What isn't working? What have you tried?
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.