On Sep 15, 2004, at 5:28 PM, Teo Mattiozzi Petralia wrote:

I have added to the xtra folder other xtras, between these the quicktime xtras. After this the OSX projector is working fine but the classic one is not.
Do I need a special Quicktime xtra to run the classic projector?

The classic projector needs its own set of classic xtras which you can find in your "configuration/Cross Platform Resources/Classic MacOS" folder.
They will need to be stored in a separate folder than your OS X xtras because in some cases they bear the same name.

Kevin M. Dean
Vice President/Multimedia Producer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<http://www.rhubarbproductions.com/>