At 11:54 AM -0700 9/17/04, you wrote:
All,

 the below was copy/pasted from one of the other DIR lists:
 Developers,
 Today Macromedia announces a comprehensive update to both Macromedia
 Director and the Shockwave Player.

Thanks Buzz, I did post the announcement here last night as well. Folks might also notice that a recent Site of the Day was/is a Shockwave piece (nice one Toxi!):

sorry all -

I had missed Tom's note until just when my msg was going out the pipe & I tried to stop mine but didn't make it

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/showcase/index.cfm?event=sotdarchive&loc=e n_us

Pointing to:

http://www.bmw1derland.co.uk/

And if you look there is a new Showcase Feature article about Pearson Prentice Hall and ForgeFX using Director:

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/showcase/index.cfm?event=casestudydetail&c
asestudyid=52486&loc=en_us

I give the nod to Emmy for working hard on getting Shockwave some much needed love and attention. :)

Cheers, Tom Higgins Product Manager - Director

http://www.markme.com/thiggins/