The answer to my problem with the Flash sprite not working in a MIAW was to
NOT have the Flash sprite span from frame 1 of the MIAW. Adding a blank
frame fixed the issue. Seems the Flash sprite was not starting up. Arg.

GSB

Director MX
Win 2000

Issue: a Flash button bar published as Flash 5 or 6 .swf fails to work in an
MIAW only. The same button bar when placed on the stage works. This problem
is in projector mode only. The buttons don't get a mouseenter, leave, down,
up nada.

I've tried a bare bones movie (both Flash and Director). I've replaced the
projector Xtras with the entire MX Xtra folder thinking I was missing or had
an outdated Xtra.

I've tried making the Flash sprite DTS. It's set to loop. It's not scaled in
any way. Copy ink. The MIAW is not modal, windowType = 4.

Flash Asset Xtra 9.0.2.436
Flash Agent Xtra 9.0.0.383
Flash Options Xtra 9.0.0.383

Thoughts?