I'd originally tacked this question to the thank you part of my previous
question, but figured I should give it its own question.  I'm new to XML
parsing and am using the XMLParser xtra to parse an XML file, say of CD
info, where there are multiple nodes with the same name. Say there are 12
nodes called "Track" for each song on the CD. In the property list spit
out by the parser from makeList(), there are duplicate properties.
Naturally I can only access the first one. So how do I go about accessing
the others?  Or is there a better parser?

Thanks,
Mike