Hello,

In this behavior:

property aSprite
property aValue

on beginSprite me
  set the aSprite of me to sprite the spriteNum of me
  set the aValue of me to 9
end beginSprite

on doSomething me
  set the aValue of me to the -aValue of me
end doSomething

------
using verbose syntax I'm trying to set property variable aValue to a
negative meaning. I know I can do this like "set the aValue to -9" or
"aValue = -aValue", but I want it the way this is done in doSomething
handler. Director complains saying "Expected end of statement". I played
around with the brackets but to no result. Is there a workaround about this?

Thanks
Petro Bochan