At 11:09 29.09.2004 -0400, you wrote:
Hello LINGO-Lers,

Anyone know if it is possible to open a Microsoft Word document to a specific line, anchor, or page via LINGO? I'm concerned mostly with doing this on the Windows platform.

lingo plays a minor role here, methinks.
How would you tell Word to open and display a specific whatEver in the first place? I think if you call word with command line parameters it will interprete these as file names and try to open them one by one, if there is any way to fine-control word via the command line then its unknown to me.

The only thing that comes to mind is to create a vba-script which reads some parameters from an external file and then does what you want using all the power of that application control language. Lingo would be needed to write that external control file and to call Word to open the document.

A kludge, but it could be done.

daniel