-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jeremy Aker
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 9:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> Flash Bitmap Problem

When I see a jerk, I usually try one of the following: turn off the
Presidential Debate, Leave the boss' office, or stop talking to my ex.

Seriously, can you provide more detail. What version of Director? What
Flash file export version? Can you describe this "jerk" in more detail?

-Jeremy Aker