From: Julian Weaver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 October 2004 13:34
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <lingo-l> filextra FileRunApp & ms office : problems with
spaces in file paths

Hi,

I'm having problems with opening office files where spaces appear in the
file path. FileXtra does it's job fine but the Office apps [word /
excel, etc.] report not finding the files after it launches.

win2k / office 10 / mx 2004 / filextra 4.02

(fyi: This also occurs with director's open command.)

It works fine when there are no spaces in the file path.

I figure it's either office dealing with spaces using a symbol, DOS
style short filenames or I need a switch.

tia

Julian

ps: I'm not looking to use buddyAPI as a workaround.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]).